Cloud Hosting Technology
Trinidad Web Host uses cloud hosting technology to offer superior web hosting at the most competitive prices in Trinidad and Tobago. We run the fastest and most reliable cloud hosting servers around. Rest assured that when you host your website with us you are making the right choice!
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud Hosting is a combination of high performance technologies that offer the most stability, reliability, and performance in web hosting. Cloud Hosting allows segregation of resources isolating individual websites. No longer can one faulty website take down the entire system. We've also added cPanel, the industry's leading control panel software that makes it super easy for you to manage your hosting account. Finally, we removed Apache and replaced it with LiteSpeed. This means we can process your web pages up to 9 times faster than our competitors, giving you the competitive edge you need. Our platform starts with CloudLinux, the cloud-ready OS.
What is CloudLinux?
CloudLinux is a superior commercial server operating system specifically designed to meet the needs and demands of web hosting. Typically it takes only a single rogue website to hog all the resources of a web server, which causes every other website on that server to suffer slow performance. Worse case senario is that the server would crash, resulting in downtime for your important website! You should not have to suffer downtime due to the faults of other websites.
CloudLinux is making rock solid hosting stability a reality. CloudLinux isolates and controlls resource spikes to prevent entire servers from crashing. This means you will not have to worry about your customers and potential customers not being able to view your website or leaving prematurely due to slow web browsing experiences. CloudLinux is optimized for web site hosting.
Cloud Hosting Features
- Account Isolation - All accounts on the server are isolated from each other so if one goes down everyone else is still safe and stable.
- Resource Limits - CloudLinux utilizes kernel level technology to set resource limits per account, this mitigates server abuse by rogue or hacked website scripts.
- Fast Security Patch Releases - Security patches are released fast to keep your website and your customers safe.
- Lightweight Virtual Environment Technology or LVE.
- Resource isloation via LVE Technology.
- LVE Technology prevents individual websites from using too many resources.
- LVE Technology provides better security and protects servers from issues that drain resources for other websites.
- Single website cannot overload or crash the server.
- Lowers risk, increases efficiency and improves server performance.
What is Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) Technology?
LVE is an isolation technology that increases server performance, stability and reliability. LVE limits the amount of resources (CPU, I/O and memory) available to a specific process or customer. It is a lightweight and transparent shell. LVE wraps the accounts on a web server to prevent individual accounts from slowing down or taking down a server. LVE Protect servers from unpredictable issues that drain resources for other websites. LVE lowers the risk of failures and increases efficiency thereby improving overall server performance.